We’re very excited to announce the building our newest Cape Coral Model Home…
The Mandolin is named after the canal on which it is situated – this fresh, chic coastal home is the newest addition to The Aubuchon Team of Companies (be sure to check out our other available floor plans) and is scheduled to be completed in January, 2012. Highlighting the relaxed Florida lifestyle with hints of the ocean, boating, palm trees, and vibrant colors, you won’t want to leave!
It’s located right behind our Cape Coral Real Estate Information Center, at the foot of the Cape Coral bridge (address is 1811 Cape Coral Parkway E, here’s an online map for your convenience).
Some of the key features of The Mandolin are:
- Elegant front entry.
- Spacious great room for entertaining guests and family.
- Expansive work space/gallery.
- Super-sized outdoor living area, perfect for parties and holidays!
- Cutting edge kitchen design features a huge bar and prep area.
- Spa style master bath combines luxury and tranquility.
- Oversized garage to allow for additional storage.
- Wide open spaces throughout allow for amazing views of the water.
This home offers 2540 sq ft of air-conditioned living space with many upgrades and special touches. Be sure to stop by and watch our builders in action – we look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, or give us a call at
PS – Do you know all of the ways we can help you?
- Cape Coral Real Estate – Complete information to help you with buying, selling and investing in real estate,
- Cape Coral Home, and Condo Rentals – Find the perfect vacation, seasonal, or annual rental property,
- Cape Coral Property Management – Take the pressure off managing your rental or investment property,
- Cape Coral Interior Design & Decorating – Have the experts help you enhance your living space,
- Cape Coral Home Building, Remodeling & Renovating – Get Aubuchon top quality project management & construction from remodeling, through affordable luxury homes, to complete custom dream homes!
If you’d like to learn all about what Cape Coral has to offer be sure to check out our free eBook Library as well:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, or give us a call at (239) 542-1075.