We’re proud to announce our new Key West Style custom home from…
our Sterling Collection home building division:
This new island-style elevation draws inspiration from the unique and charming Key West cottages located on the southernmost point island of the U.S. With bright and lively colors and classic island details, you get the Key West feel without being there! It features a metal roof, crisp white gingerbread details, clap board siding, white trimmed windows and doors, and a front porch perfect for afternoon tea.
The Hallmark 2-story plan was developed in response to our customers’ needs for additional space and more flexibility. This complete 2-story plan offers at least 4581 square feet and is unmatched in its price range. The 2nd floor media room can be converted to a 4th bedroom. All homes can be built on a standard 80 x 125 lot.
Learn more about the Hallmark 2 Story, or give us a call at (877) 542-1075, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Did you know?
We offer many online resources for you – feel free to share, too, if you know someone who is in need:
- Cape Coral Real Estate – Complete information to help you with buying, selling and investing in real estate,
- Cape Coral Home, and Condo Rentals – Find the perfect vacation, seasonal, or annual rental property,
- Cape Coral Property Management – Take the pressure off managing your rental or investment property,
- Cape Coral Interior Design & Decorating – Have the experts help you enhance your living space,
- Cape Coral Home Building, Remodeling & Renovating – Get Aubuchon top quality project management & construction from remodeling, through affordable luxury homes, to complete custom dream homes!
We’ve also created an extensive free eBook library based on the questions we’ve received over the years – be sure to enjoy and share!
- A Buyers Guide to Cape Coral, Florida
- 28 Hidden Treasures of Cape Coral, Florida
- Dog Friendly Places in & around Cape Coral, Florida
- Why Should I Use a Property Management Company?
- 7 Tips for Choosing the Right Real Estate For You
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, or give us a call at (239) 542-1075.